Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am back!







Can't believe it has been over a month since I have lasted posted!

A month ago I started back to Bikram Yoga....it is going very well.
Still very challenging!

I have raked the front yard at least 4 times.

Fall cleaning is underway. I have been cleaning the pantry & cupboards! Oh Wow! The money I thought I was saving by buying "sale" items! I can't even guess how much food I threw out because of the expiration date!

I rearranged my pantry, it looks so nice! Put new shelf liner down, painted the front of the shelf. I really had fun! This something that I have wanted to do for a long time, so now that I am retired I can do some of this heavy cleaning.

The garage is finally done! New big garage door and entry door! We have had so many compliments on the garage. It must have looked worse than I thought!

You who know me, I have very hard task ahead of me...trying to de-clutter and throw items out! But I am going to do it! I have a couple new books that I am reading about just that! I wish I would have had that book when my children were young! I could have started getting rid of stuff, and maybe not even buying "stuff" for them!

We all have too much stuff! For instance, our family which consists of Carl and myself, oh yes, Sadie the dog, Delaney the cat.
We have 4 computers, 5 tvs, an over abundance of scrapbooking supplies! Carl has duplicates of tools! Never have too many tools I think I have heard him say! Why????? There is no need for this!
We have to downsize! Our kids will not be happy if I died and they had to clean this house out! So, I am on a mission! I need all the help I can get this one!

Have a good night.

No comments: