Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall is in the air

I believe fall is coming in full force. As I walked this morning, 5:30 am it had a feel of a crisp morning! I donned my knitted hat, gloves and started out down Center St., met my friend Janet Chobot, and we began our 7 mile trek down and back North Bay Shore Dr.
After my walk, I came home and walked Sadie her 2 1/2 miles.
I mowed our front yard and mowed up red and organge leaves along with grass! So, it won't belong and the leaves will be falling, temperatures will be falling fast! Fall....a beautiful time of the year but kind of depressing to me because after fall comes winter.... Winter is pretty but cold!
Tomorrow morning I am going to go Bikram Yoga in Traverse City. It has been 3 1/2 months since the last time I attended! This could be interesting. I will let you know if I make it! Bikram Yoga is hot yoga, a room of 105 degrees, 26 yoga poses. It is a workout!
Sunny skies tomorrow and temps around 70 degrees!
There was a very pretty sunset tonight, so I expect it will be a great day tomorrow!
Good night.

No comments: