Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5, 2009







Today we left Rally Park at 9:20 am and traveled to Sorrento, Florida. We are here at my cousin's
Resort. Well, really my second cousins place. My first cousin Nick O'dea's daughter and son-in-law bought this place back in May. Now Kathy and Gary's (my second cousins) children are running the resort, they are Gary and Heidi (my third cousins).

We played cards tonight with my cousins and their friends. We had fun. We played a card game called"golf".

Today was very chilly. Tonight is really, really chilly. Probably down in the low 30's. We are a little north east of Tampa. Today, I had a sweatshirt on, my fleece that I wear with my cabelas coat and my cabelas coat with gloves. I am still cold. I have to get ready for bed, I think sweatshirt and flannel pants would be good. I sure hope it warms up! Sorry, I shouldn't be complaining!

Tomorrow, I don't know what we will do. Maybe take the motor home for a ride around here.
Of course Delaney wouldn't be really happy about that, but he will survive. Mt. Dora is close by,
that would be a nice little trip.

Saturday we go back to Kissimmee to the Golden Corral and meet with some of the Bounder Group people that are on the internet. We will then put faces to names that we read about on the Bounder site. We will listen and learn from these folks. They all love their Bounder Motor Homes as we do.

How do you like our new traveling sign? On the road again!

Well, keep the heater on and warm blankets! We will do the same here in Florida........

No comments: