Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Deadwood The Town

We took a shuttle bus to downtown Deadwood. We were about to start on our 1:00 pm b to visit us tour to to the important parts of town and the boot hill cemetary where Wild Bill Hickok is buried along with Calamity Jane and it started to pour down rain. It rained through the hour long tour! I didn't get many pictures. Our tour guide was great. He told the whole story without any "ah" and "ah" he knew his story!
It rained and stormed and our pour Sadie was here in the motor home by herself. She was glad to see us. We are leaving her again because we are going into to town tonight for dinner. She will be O.K. She will be glad to get home and see Marilyn and everyone at Noble Pines. She misses Jackson, Lily, Kayla, RJ and everyone. I will be glad to see my Delaney. I miss him, but I don't think he would have liked this trip! Too many hills for him! (ha ha)
Well until tomorrow.........................
Have a good one.

No comments: